ZOEY TOP CHILD MODEL NYC REPRESENTED BY NINA LUBARDA MODEL MANAGEMENT FUTURE FACES NYC
Meet our stunning ZOEY – FUTURE FACES NYC
Zoey, beautiful child model broke into top campaigns under representation by Future Faces NYC. She is one of the top children models.
ZOEY – NINA LUBARDA MODEL MANAGEMENT booked many prestigious bookings under Nina Lubarda’s kids modeling division FUTURE FACES New York City. Her bookings include GAP, LITTLE AKIABARA, CENTURY 21, OSH KOSH, BABY KUU and many more.
Meet TOP CHILD MODEL GIAVONNA represented by NINA LUBARDA MODEL MANAGEMENT and kids division FUTURE FACES NYC. Giavonna is very successful child model represented by Future Faces NYC. She has appeared in prestigious magazines, fashion campaigns, fashion shows and magazine covers.
CHILD MODELING – HOW TO MAKE YOUR CHILD MODEL – NEW YORK CITY MODEL AGENCY FUTURE FACES NYC – NINA LUBARDA ADVICE TO PARENTS WHO WANT THEIR CHILDREN TO BECOME TOP KIDS MODELS
1. Show up. You would be very surprised how many people don’t show up for important agency’s meetings, requested castings and bookings. Great agency will focus on your child’s long term modeling career. You should be professional and responsive. Always call or inform your agency if you will be late. Try to be always on time but if you know you will be late call or text. It is always better to be honest. You don’t want to risk a great relationship with your child’s agent. When your child is booked for a job casting directors, photographers and producers made their decision. They confirmed your child. It is mostly a huge organization for photo shoots for kids campaigns as GAP. JOE FRESH, H&M, CARTER’S, HUGGIES, GERBER, LITTLE AKIABARA, J. CREW…so come on time. Bookings depend also on you if your child has been booked.
2. Be on time. You would be very surprised how many people show up late for important castings and bookings. Be on time for your booking. Prestigious brands work with professional agencies and expect professionalism from parents. Plan additional time as you cannot predict the traffic. Have some favorite items for your child. Sometimes there could be a waiting time during the shoot and your child should do something he/she likes but would not interrupt the shoot. Crayons and paper are a great idea.
3. Have a pleasant and cooperative attitude. You would be shocked how many promising careers never get off the ground because the parent(s) and/or the model likes to argue and complain. Be kind and nice. Never look as a stage parent asking too many questions or be too involved at the shoot. Be there to help if needed but casting directors and photographers work with your child. Your child should focus on their directions not yours. They will make all efforts to make your child happy for photos.
4. Always have up-to-date professional looking photographs and comp cards to show. Wishful thinkers often don’t think up to date photographs and comp cards are important but in the very competitive world of kids modeling, how you present yourself is everything and if you don’t present yourself professionally, real agents and clients simply WILL NOT take you seriously. If your child is a baby or very young you can take some sharp nice snapshots outdoor against the plain background. Do your best. Have in mind that casting directors would like to see your child’s face not disturbing background elements. Keep your child’s hair style simple, no glasses, accessories. Styling should be similar to GAP style. Plain colors and skinny jeans work best.
5. Real agencies “obtain, seek and procure” bookings for models. Always carefully review agency’s website before you’ll make any decision for your child. Do you see tear sheets? Do you see photos of any prestigious brands on children agency’s website? Do you think majority of children agency represents look as models? Does kids agency represent hundreds of kids or only very carefully selected children? Would you want your child to be one of hundreds of kids? Do you prefer personal attention and special dedication for your child? If any agency request payment to submit your child it is most likely a scam. They take money from hundreds of hoping parents. Professional agencies do not charge for submissions.
Why it is so great to be represented by NINA LUBARDA MODEL MANAGEMENT – FUTURE FACES NYC?
Kids represented by Nina Lubarda start are represented with an outstanding care and professional approach and book major top children campaigns in a very short time.
BABY BOY JACK BOOKED MAMIYE BROTHERS CAMPAIGN represented by Nina Lubarda Model Management for less then a week.
Nina Lubarda Model Management is the fastest rising power board as top kids model agency in New York right this minute. Children models signed by Nina Lubarda booked major top kids campaign in New York City signed by Nina Lubarda Model Management Future Faces NYC for less then a week. Nina Lubarda’s ability to make new faces most requested kids models in a very short time is outstanding. Imagine for instance the charts of that recently booked campaigns fo J. CREW, GERBER, PFIZER, CARTERS, MISS BLUMARINE…booked by children represented by this unique botique agency for only about a week. Follow that up with the prestigious extensive bookings of kids models represented by Nina Lubarda Model Management New York & Future Faces NYC. Nina Lubarda Model Management established new high professional standards for children modeling.
Future Faces NYC Kids Modeling Agency NYC H&M is impressed by Arie and his photos.
Our amazing model Catalina Nina Lubarda Kids booked UmiZoomi – Nickelodeon! We are very proud as Nina Lubarda Kids proved again that children we represent stand out… They are not just beautiful and unique but also very talented and have outstanding personalities.
Catalina was selected among many girls who auditioned and Nina Lubarda Model Management is very proud to book her for Nickelodeon.
Nina Lubarda Kids is very dedicated to each of kids models we represent.
Nina Lubarda Kids is very selective and children models represented by NLMM book most prestigious bookings. Our great little boy Fabio booked PFIZER. Congratulations to Nina Lubarda Kids and cute Fabio.
Gerber Baby has “expression, charm and uniqueness,”. Nina Lubarda Future Faces NYC Solomon became a GERBER BABY and he is just one week signed with Nina Lubarda Future Faces agency!!! This is a huge success of NINA LUBARDA KIDS and FUTURE FACES NYC babies who are now faces of major babies brands TOYS R US & GERBER.
Your baby can be a Gerber Baby too! Submit your baby’s photo by click on BECOME A MODEL at http://www.futurefacesnyc.com
Take a close-up snapshot of your baby. The photo must be taken within 30 days of the submission. Upload your photo on the REGISTRATION FORM at Nina Lubarda Future Faces nyc website. Photos must be in Jpeg format. Make sure your photo is 2 megabytes or less in size.